Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law #152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27.07.2006 and determines the procedure for processing personal data and arrangements to ensure the security of personal data of OOO Ultraviolet (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The Operator sets as its major purpose and condition for the implementation of its activities the respect for human and civil rights and liberties in the processing of their personal data, including the protection of the privacy rights, personal and family secrets.
This Operator's personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors of the web site http://blz-pro.ru website.
2. Key concepts used in the Policy Automated Personal Data Processing – processing of personal data with the use of computer aids; Personal Data Blocking – temporary interruption of personal data processing (except where processing is required for personal data update); Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as application software and databases that ensure the availability of such materials on the Internet at the web address http://blz-pro.ru ; Personal Data Information System – a collection of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and hardware and software that ensure their processing; Personal Data Anonymization – actions that make it impossible to determine, unless additional information is available, whether the personal data belongs to a particular user or another subject of personal data; Personal Data Processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data; the Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons arranging and (or) carrying out personal data processing, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the scope of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data; Personal Data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or identifiable User of the website http://blz-pro.ru; the User – any visitor to the website http://blz-pro.ru; Provision of personal data – actions for disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons; Distribution of Personal Data – any actions for disclosure of personal data to an indefinite group of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, publishing in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way; International Data Transfer – transfer of personal data to a foreign country to an authority of a foreign country, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity; Personal Data Destruction – any actions resulting in the destruction of personal data irretrievably making it impossible to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which the material media of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User Full name; Phone numbers; The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex.Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
The above data further in the text of the Policy are referred to the general definition of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to provide the User with access to the services, information and/or materials on the website.
The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers, and various events.
The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Unsubscribe from e-mails about new products and services and special offers".
Anonymized data of Users collected using the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal grounds for personal data processing The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or submitted by the User voluntarily through special forms on the website http://blz-pro.ru.
By filling out the relevant forms and/or submitting their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
6. The process of the collection, storage, transfer, and other types of personal data processing The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully meet the requirements of the current law in view of the protection of personal data.
The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible efforts to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current law.
Should any inaccuracies in the personal data be detected, the User may update them on their own by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com with the subject line "Updating of personal data".
The term for processing personal data is unlimited.
The User may at any time withdraw their consent to personal data processing by sending the Operator a notice via e-mail to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing".
7. International data transfer Before the start of the international data transfer, the Operator shall make sure that the foreign country to which the personal data are to be transferred provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
International data transfer to foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data to the international transfer of their personal data and/or the fulfillment of an agreement to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions The User can get any explanations on issues related to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
This document will document any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy.
The policy is valid for an indefinite term until it is replaced by a new version.
The current version of the Policy is available online at http://blz-pro.ru/privacy-policy.